Our SFA Group commitment
SFA is an industrial group with a Worldwide presence, whose primary objective is simple: to design and manufacture domestic and professional solutions wherever water flows.
Our ambition is to continue to GROW TOGETHER with all our partners and stakeholders (all those who participate in our business life, those who view the company, and those that we influence either directly or indirectly), in a common approach of development and permanent progress.
The commitment to respect guides our relationships with all our stakeholders and must be a permanent part of our activities and our business relationships. Recognition of individual difference must be taken into consideration and go beyond minimum compliance with laws and regulations.
Respect is at the heart of human interaction, not only within SFA and towards our clients, but also in our social and wider environments.
We respect individuals and their right to privacy.
As such, SFA undertakes to:
- not to discriminate for any reason whatsoever in labour relations and in particular:
- not to discriminate against people based on their sex or age, their racial, social, cultural or national origin, their trade union activity, their sexual preference, their disability, their political opinions or their religion.
- to recruit and promote employees based on exclusively professional criteria, according to their specific qualities and to treat them with dignity, without favouritism and with respect for their private life.
Our commitment to integrity leads us to strictly respect our duty of honesty in our business relationships. It requires all of us; management in particular, to lead by example in fulfilling our duties to our clients, colleagues and all other stakeholders.
Our quality commitment is to provide our customers with a quality service. Quality applies to all business sectors and everyone plays a role and contributes to achieving this goal. Our ambition is to be recognized and approved by all our stakeholders as we grow together.
The Team spirit that inspires us encompasses solidarity and cooperation. This means that we can combine the best skills for the benefit of our customers and stakeholders, and together overcome the challenges we face today and in the future.
Our principles of action and conduct are in accordance with fundamental principles, such as those of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, of modern slavery law and those set by the International Labour Organisation (especially those concerning prohibition of child labour and forced labour).
SFA is committed to:
– implement the necessary measures to avoid any situations that may cause harassment.
– ensure that the actions of its employees comply with the law, respect the rules of confidentiality and do not present any risk of corruption, conflict of interest, or abuse of corporate assets.
– provide its employees with the necessary conditions to guarantee their health and safety at work and to promote the corresponding preventive training.
– promote the professional development of its employees by ensuring that their tasks are enriched, that they have opportunities to improve their skills through appropriate training, that their career evolves and that they are immersed in the culture of the company.
– comply with the laws and regulations relating to the protection of employee personal data.
One of the main concerns of the company is the confidence of SFA’s customers in our activities and products.
We strive to gain and maintain our Clients’ trust through rigorous respect for their rights, the preservation of their interests and the constant concern to only make commitments that can be kept and respected.
– SFA takes consumers’ needs into account by providing them with sanitary and drainage solutions that meet their immediate and future needs.
– It provides its customers with the technical information necessary to give objective performance of our products, for the development of their projects.
– It respects commercial rules in the relationships it maintains with its suppliers and customers and refrains from any practice that could distort the natural play of free competition. In particular, it rejects favouritism or any risk of corruption.
– It provides them with sales promotion actions to support their development whilst considering the legal constraints specific to each country.
SFA considers its suppliers to be an integral part of the company’s value creation process, working in partnership with them over the long term. The selection of Suppliers is not only based on convenience, but also pays particular attention to the quality of service and compliance with the evaluation criteria aimed at promoting social and environmental responsibility throughout the supply chain. In this context, SFA is committed to raising awareness amongst suppliers so that they fully respect the rights of the people with whom they work, manage their businesses in a transparent and sustainable manner and seek to reduce the environmental impact of their activity.
SFA selects its suppliers based on:
– The Performance and Competitiveness of their products
– The quality of their services and their ability to ensure their sustainability
– The level of exclusivity required depending on the strategic nature of the product or service
SFA guarantees transparency, impartiality and fairness of treatment, in the consultations and in the awarding of its contracts; it bases its selection on an objective assessment of suppliers, prices and the ability to supply the quality of the products purchased.
The companies of the Group put in place the appropriate selection and evaluation procedures for their suppliers and subcontractors that meet these requirements.
They develop partnership relationships with their suppliers, including confidentiality and even non-competition clauses, allowing everyone to protect their own interests.
The departments of the SFA Group concerned by the purchase of products and services will establish:
– The rules for renegotiating contracts
– Benchmark standards
– Systematic competition to find the best overall supplier with several quotes
SFA considers water an essential world heritage and therefore limits its consumption in its products as well as its effects on the environment in its own factory.
– SFA has an active and voluntary approach to preserving the environment.
– Our ISO 14001 certification is the criterion that validates this approach.
– In its production sites, it ensures good relationships with its local residents making it possible to guarantee the preservation of their mutual interests.
– It takes care to scrupulously respect the regulations, environments and cultures of the countries in which it operates.
SFA supports fair competition and will refrain from publicly criticising its competitors or third parties and from obtaining illegal economic intelligence information.
– The Group’s Departments take particular care to ensure that competition rules are strictly observed in each Country according to their own regulations.
– If necessary, they will be able to maintain relations with their competitors in strict compliance with cartel regulations.
For any information on ethics and compliance or to report an ethics incident to the Group, please contact us via our contact form: